An Opportunity to join a great team!
EVERYTHING is a journey at the new South Launceston Early Learning Centre. A voyage that encourages children to interact with the environment, entertain themselves and prepare them for the next steps in their learning. It’s where children get their Wildhood back! Our team have an emphasis on ‘real play’ where shoes are optional and getting dirty is compulsory!
We are an equal opportunity employer who strives for excellence and invests in your continual professional development. We’re always looking for great people to join Team South Launceston so if you think you’d be a great addition, apply via our application form below!
What we Offer our Team Members:
Career Opportunities with South Launceston!
South Launceston Early Learning is seeking dedicated and passionate educators to join our work family.
Can you deliver real learning through play, be there for children and your fellow team members? Can you make a child’s day, can you choose the right attitude by keeping childcare simple – through our children’s eyes? We are the centre that offers above-award wages for the right person.
Current Available Positions:
- Cert 3 and Above Qualified Educators
- Permanent and Part-Time Casual Educators
- Part-time Chef/Cook
We’re looking for Childcare Educators who:
- are experienced and inspiring
- have a solid knowledge and good understanding of the Early Years National Framework and
- are excited to help children learn through real play.
- A current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Relevant qualifications – Child Protection Training
Food Handling or willing to complete
- Covid Vaccination
If this is you, we invite you to send your resume to us without delay.